- Insert an image or type some text on your page.
- Highlight text or select image by clicking on it and go to the Link field in your Properties Panel as in (Fig. 1).
- Browse for the file or type the full URL: http://example.com.
- Go to the Behaviors Panel and hit the plus sign (+) to add a new behavior (see Fig. 3)
- From the menu, select Open Browser Window (Fig. 2)
- Browse to file or type the URL (Yes, a 2nd time).
- Set the height, width and other optional attributes for your pop-up window.
- Hit OK.
- Verify that the behavior's trigger event is <A> onClick. If it's not, click inside the event box to show other trigger options.
- Save your page and preview in browsers.